Hi folks! We have a new kind of Bewildered episode, called “The BeWild Files,” which will feature listeners’ voices and our responses. YAY!
Please find instructions below for sending a voice message to the Bewildered podcast. We love hearing from you, and while not every submission can make it onto the BeWild File episodes, we do try and listen to as many of them as we can.
How to talk to us? Read on!
(But first, a little tip about the kind of content that will be played. Keep the tone light, make the conundrum real and relatable, and extra points for absurdity and a quirky look at this bewildering world.)
Please check these instructions carefully, as we can’t use any messages that don’t adhere to these guidelines.
1. Using the Voice Memo (or equivalent) app on your phone, record a brief (45 seconds or less) message. At the beginning of your message, please say that we have your permission to use your voice on the podcast.
2. How do I do that? If you have an iPhone, there should be an app on your phone called Voice Memo. If you don’t, try Googling “How to record a voice memo on my [PHONE NAME] phone.”
3. When you have your message recorded, check that you’ve stated your permission at the beginning, you’ve checked that it’s less than 45 seconds, and you’ve saved it.
4. Email the voice file to our email address: BEWILDEREDTHEPODCAST@MARTHABECK.COM (note that there’s a “the” between “bewildered” and “podcast.”) You will receive an autoreply if your submission is received. If you don’t, double check the email address.
5. How do I email it? Google is your friend.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
This article originally appeared on Rowan’s Wild Inventures substack newsletter. To subscribe and get all Rowan’s posts in your inbox, head over to Wild Inventures on substack now.
Leave a Reply